Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A list of thoughts on Sunday night

outside!!!

  1. The time change did not go well.
  2. Mary gave a little speech in Primary today.  She wrote it herself in extremely legible handwriting.  It was about how Jesus Christ is our Savior. I held up the pictures she had picked out while she read her words.  She did a great job.
  3. David is doing really well at the piano.  He can read music, and it's wonderful. I am so proud of him.
  4. I am dreading dreading dreading dreading dreading the Pinewood Derby.
  5. Sara slept through the night last night. Eleven hours!!  First time ever.
  6. Mary had a nice play date with a friend from church on Saturday. They played imaginatively and quietly.  Quiet, imaginative play is a mom's dream come true.
  7. I accidentally mentioned that my parents' dog Roderick is old and so will not live a whole lot longer.  I didn't realized that David 1) didn't know Roderick is old and 2) didn't know dogs don't live forever.  He bawled and bawled.  Oh the tears.  Dear God, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't let Roderick die while we are in Texas this summer.
  8. Sara certainly has some sassy moments now.  In sacrament meeting when I tried to give her a pacifier, which was clipped to her sweater, she ripped it off and threw it in the aisle with lots of dramatic flare.  The people around us laughed.  I did too.