Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gingerbread Houses



We missed doing gingerbread houses with Bailey's family this year.  (What fun it was last year and the year before.)  David and Mary were begging to decorate gingerbread houses this year, so I gave in and bought a couple of kits.  Greg was a sweetheart as always and helped the kids.

David and Mary had a great time.  (The kits are a cop out, I always believed, but now I am a fan.  It was so easy and fun.  And easy.  Importantly, there was more than enough icing and candy included, which is crucial.  Did I mention it was easy?)

























They turned out really cute.  (I like Mary's LOVE ZONE and also how she thought to include Sara's name.  And the best part of David's is Rad!  And the best part of Rad! is the exclamation point.)








Sara did not get her own gingerbread house this year.

But she did get the box.



Please insert her signature "I'm concentrating" baby growl.


 And, in case you didn't know, you can't have too many pictures of a baby and a box.












Oh, tired baby.

And tired (very tired Mom).  I'm off to bed.