Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Then and now

2014 was a difficult year. But an important year. It doesn't deserve to be a black hole. So look forward to the occasional post with pictures, anecdotes, reflections, activities, and/or events from 2014. That was then. And it's worth remembering then.

I also want to remember now. So I will also be posting pictures, anecdotes, reflections, activities, and/or events from the now.

This is a picture of Sara. Doesn't every blog post in the world need a picture of Sara? Seriously, it would make the world a better place.




This was taken in December. So it's kind of recent. I guess it is then and now both. Either way, I want to gobble up that sweetness.

By the way:

There was a slight lull in my life this weekend--the kind of lull that gives me high hopes (and desires) for blogging. But when I look at my calendar, I have to remind myself that posts will have to be occasional . . .