Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June misc.

After David's red belt test, Mary's big recital, and David's birthday, I drove to Dallas for the second summer session of my Montessori training. The kids spent the month in Ohio with Greg. I was able to come home one weekend to visit, and my parents came to take care of the kids for a week. It was a crazy month, but good. Here are a random pictures . . .

More trips to Kings Island! We literally live around the corner, so Kings Island is a pretty integral part of life around here. It's easy to pop in for an hour or two now and then.


















Greg took care of the kids in June, including getting them to their various camps and activities:












We're so grateful my parents came to help out too. Here is my dad with the kids:




These pictures are from the ginormous Air Force Museum. Dreams came true for David and my dad! They went to the museum together--no one rushed them and they could read all the signs they wanted. They were there ALL DAY. They even ate at the cafe. It was magical for them!




P.S. June was insanely busy. No time for the blog. This was technically published in January 2016.